Helloooo & welcome!

Hello! Welcome to my blog 🙂 I'm Sophie. 
Firstly let me tell you a little about why I'm starting this blog & what I intend to achieve.

I am writing this blog to open up a dialogue about creativity. I want to use it as a schedule & motivation to keep creating and find a good routine where I can manage working full time & keeping creative. I want to share the things I make & how I make them. I would like to express my thoughts on life and love and share positive vibes. Mostly I want to inspire & motivate others to be creative!

To do this I intend to post about inspiring things, like books, podcasts, videos, photography etc. that I have read/watched that I think may inspire you too.
I will share art & crafts that I have created and other artists who are inspiring me.
In the future I would like to post; DIY's..."how to make...", tips tricks & techniques, videos, new things I have learnt to make...things like that. As a quick overview, I will be making incense holders, dream catchers, bunting, cushion covers, T-shirt prints, candle making, embroidery, knitting etc
It will be possible to buy my art & crafts here. I'm also thinking about putting together little DIY box sets to enable you to make your very own! (Watch this space...)






You can also follow my Instagram account (@sophiehannah_art) where I will post behind the scenes photos, videos, and info. I will also be having competitions and give away's exclusively for my followers <3
Like my facebook page. Where I will host exclusive Facebook competitions and vouchers. Also, this will be a great way to connect with me on a personal level 🙂
~

Comments

Popular Posts